Tuesday 25 June 2013

Quote to start the blog....



Ladies and Gents,

Welcome to my blog and my very first post. I found this today as a quote on cake and it made me smile so I turned it into a typography picture to share with you. (My first attempt at typography - so let me know what you think)

I personally have dieted from time to time like most women out there but have always found room for the occasional treat which includes cake. Why make yourself miserable I say?!

This leads me on to the purpose of this blog- there should be a cake recipe up before the end of the week - potentially a YouTube video depending on my filming, editing and general tiny kitchen issues I will have to contend with. I will try to share my experiences in the kitchen with hints and tips and recipes as well as general food bits and bobs that come about, restaurant visits and such. Along with any escapades I may think you will find amusing so watch this space.

I'm really looking forward to this new challenge and getting to know some fellow food enthusiasts so please get in touch and spread the word.

Ciao for now

George
xXx

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/8761077/?claim=nb5bx8yfsd5">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

No comments:

Post a Comment